American Express Careers
Senior Manager Prospect Engagement for International Card Lending
- Grow International Card Billings and A/R at the right margins through strategic management of product P&Ls.
- Develop analytics to support and innovate new strategies to improve Cardmember acquisition decisions (e.g., investment allocation, underwriting, initial line, targeting)
- Research, analyze and champion prospect needs with a focus on the Small Business Owner in key international markets.
- Collaborate with the local market teams to flawlessly execute on lending growth strategies
- Share best practices and lessons learned across markets and business units with key stakeholders and partners
- Maintain an understanding of the current and future state of competition and regulation across markets to anticipate, identify and act upon key opportunities and threats in a timely fashion.
- Partner closely with and influence key functional and execution teams, including Finance, Risk, Marketing, Technologies, GCO, Compliance, Enterprise Digital and Operations.
- 3+ years of Product Management, Marketing and/or Lending experience.
- Strong relationship management skills across a diverse network
- Experience leading go-to-market product launch strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and executive presence
- Strong customer-centric mentality and customer-first approach with ability to assess and understand customer needs and ensure incorporation in strategies
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates a growth mindset that embraces change and is adaptable to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Prior International experience is preferred
- NY-based position requiring up to 10% of the time traveling internationally
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 9, 2019, 12:48:29 PM