American Express Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
- Manage the pre-backlog including input and management of improvements to the tool, intake of new requirements, updates, communication to end users, and creation of user stories in Rally
- Creating detailed process maps of new and existing business processes
- Create and manage reporting from Rally
- Perform testing and consolidate/report results
- Manage and build out the team Confluence page
- Manage team calendar, sprint planning documentation, and coordinate key deliverables across the team
- Manage content of Planning & Forecasting status slides for Steering Committee and PI presentations
- Create pre-PI session planning materials
- Create deployment communication
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) and have good presentation skills
- Sound collaboration skills
- Successful candidate will have a positive attitude, strong sense of ownership and ability to drive results
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to translate customer needs into robust user stories
- Ability to create robust process maps to support business processes being developed
- Experience with Oracle, TM1, or current Plan/R&O or LRP forecasting processes
- Flexibility to take early morning calls
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development a plus
- Experience using Rally or JIRA agile delivery management platform a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2019, 6:22:52 AM