Assistant Marketing Manager | Air Canada Program Management & Implementation
Be a driving force behind why Cardmembers don’t LIVE LIFE without American Express
At American Express, we have a passion for our Cardmembers and we are constantly innovating to reinforce and deepen our relationships with them. Having just signed a 10 year partnership with Air Canada, there has never been a better time to join the American Express Air Canada partnership team. The Canadian business is poised for transformative growth, and the successful integration of our Air Canada partnership is a critical component.
This role will be responsible for supporting the program oversight across all lines of business as we take an enterprise approach to the integration of our partnership commitments. This role goes beyond program management, as the successful candidate will be performing product management functions with regards to our existing product suite, including marketing campaigns, analytics, and partner management. Candidates interested in this role should possess a customer centric mindset, a passion for tackling challenging issues and an unwavering drive to succeed.
This position is a rich and diverse role for anyone who wants to work very closely with key stakeholders across American Express on a strategic initiative from inception to delivery, all while gaining valuable experience in the world of product management.
- University Degree in Marketing / Business / Commerce with a minimum of 1-2 years of marketing or management work experience
- Proven ability to analyze data sets related to financial performance of products/services/campaigns, recognize business opportunities, recommend and implement actions
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven self-starter with the ability to take initiative, drive results and champion a project from conception through implementation and evaluation
- Strong relationship management skills
- Demonstrates multi-tasking, project management, attention to detail and prioritization skills in a demanding environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; emphasis on proposal development and the creation/delivery of effective presentations
- Proven ability to lead change and set priorities, with capacity to be flexible and adapt with new opportunities
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 9, 2019, 11:31:30 AM