American Express Careers
- Understand legacy systems and partner with Business owners and Technology leaders to migrate these systems to cutting edge technology.
- Influence and direct a strategy for managing the development of products with the mindset of improved scrum team code testing through effective change and leadership management.
- Maintains dependency plan between planned sprints/iterations across engineering, infrastructure, and other parties
- Breaks down barriers and shields the team from impediments precluding engineers from making progress against sprints and deadlines
- Be the technical system owner and manage all vulnerabilities and other tech upgrade needs
- Facilitate discussions to identify alternative or different approaches to solve problems, break down barriers and drive resolution of conflicts to ensure productivity of the team.
- Engage with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, and delivery team to understand Business needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Steer and deliver project communications at all levels within technology and business to ensure transparency of development process and deliver performance, to coordinate escalation and issue resolution, to facilitate decision making, and to build trust.
- B.S. in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of American Express Network systems, Compliance, and QA Testing.
- Agile, SAFe, or related certification or experience is a strong plus.
- Location: 18850 N. 56th Street Phoenix, Arizona 85054
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2019, 4:22:57 PM