Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Testing, Remediation and Access Management team (TRAM) is on the cutting edge of nearly all Global Servicing Network user-facing projects from the newest mobile launch to changes in our existing portals. Collectively, we look to ensure quality for both our American Express Customers and our internal partners throughout the GSN family. We are looking for detail oriented, Customer focused, out-of-the-box thinkers who are not afraid to raise the red flag on behalf of our Customers.
Our current opening is for a Test Analyst.
Responsibilities Include: Create and execute test conditions and other required test documents with a focus on quality and timely delivery.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the
successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable
laws and regulations.
- Good understanding of end-to-end processes in Global Servicing Network operations areas as well as the customer journey.
- Demonstrated ability to manage shifting priorities.
- Previous experience supporting large-scale projects. Preferred
- Strong attention to details.
- Successful experience working in a deadline-driven role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word and Excel primarily).
- Ability to flex work schedule to meet project demands.
- Preferred familiarity with Amex project methodology (Agile, SDLC, Waterfall) and related testing methodologies.
- Testing experience preferred.
- A passion for our Customers!!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 9, 2019, 5:11:04 PM