American Express Careers
- Relationship lead to bank partners marketing departments, both issuing and acquiring, as it relates to key activities (e.g. new product development, product refreshes, local benefit activation, perception of coverage, etc.)
- Manage diverse and very complex set of partners, driving prioritization of key growth levers working closely with the Business Development teams
- Work with Global Marketing Center Of Excellence (COEs) to ensure global approach is replicated across Korea partners
- Ensure marketing campaigns align with company’s strategic objectives, and are informed by research, analytics and metrics
- Develop deep understanding of competitive landscape and partners in Korea
- Lead and develop direct reports
- First class relationship skills to interact at all levels across partner organizations (to C-Level) and within Amex
- Strong innovative marketer who can translate marketing ideas into clear marketing tactics / actions
- Strong leadership, influencing skills, interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Previous knowledge of external, local knowledge and competitive landscape in these markets / similar regions is a plus
- Uses understanding of cultural differences to influence actions and decisions
- Highly resilient, with an ability to drive results in challenging business environment whilst thriving on change and creating clarity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create and deliver persuasive high impact presentations
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively partner with global marketing resources within the team to ensure global to local transfer and relevant activation of key strategies and processes
- People management experience and focus on developing talent
- Passionate customer focus with a growth mindset and determination to succeed
- Must be able to communicate in Korean
- University Degree and Marketing MBA
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 15, 2019, 10:55:24 AM