American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle services networks. The Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) business provides easy access and extraordinary service for Card Members seeking leisure or business travel, as well as a variety of lifestyle services.
TLS serves both premium and non-premium Card Members around the world in numerous ways via several servicing channels including our telephone service centers (predominantly for premium Card Members) and market specific travel websites.
The Design Engineering and Analytics team is a global organization supporting and enabling the TLS global business to operate in a more efficient and streamlined servicing model through process optimization and driving efficiency in the service centers.
One of the specific programs that we support is TLS Automation, a critical component of the TLS Future is Now strategy. We are looking for a Project Analyst to join our team to work on automation initiatives across all areas of TLS and across multiple markets. The role will be focused mainly on the phone channel and includes application of thought leadership & innovation to identify process improvement opportunities and drive solutions.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Driving process innovation and transformation to influence servicing strategy
- Driving various projects aimed at achieving cost reduction, driving growth, and implementing innovative servicing capabilities & processes
- Create proposals for business projects and presentations
- Work flow design and implementation
- Design key metrics & tracking tools for improved project performance analysis
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners to deliver project support & tracking
- Bachelors of Science degree in Industrial Engineering or advanced degree is required
- Adept at problem solving and quantitative analysis using superior analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in project management, continuous process improvement, and data analysis
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with business leadership and peers in a clear, effective, and consistent manner
- Enthusiastic and creative individual committed to delivering results within strict timeframes
- Ability to manage projects and initiatives to completion
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019, 10:56:08 AM