Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position is responsible for delivering high quality customer experience to achieve the SBS business goals. The Business goal is to make incremental billing in each SBS Spend Commodity like SG&A and B2B.
Day to day activities are, but not limited to: proactive explore the opportunity in several industry, and commodity of each merchant. The strategy (this includes conducting analysis SBS spend opportunity for SME AD, needs assessments and embedding additional revenue growth by leveraging SME AD. Additionally, this position is required to synthesize information from a variety of sources (customer conversation, merchant, business partner, and internal resources) to uncover and convert charge volume growth opportunities.
-Set individual goals & development plan
-Coaching and developing team member's performance
2.Business Result Achievement
- Make agreement on goal and target with GCS SME AD
- Deliver the business result in ECV and Portfolio Target
- Build and develop the SBS Core pipeline to maximize the performance to achieve goals
- Regularly interact with SME AD Core Director to optimize its activity
- Flexibility / PDCA to maximize team’s performance based on SME AD goal
-Consult and Handle the SBS CM's expectations
-Validate customer satisfaction on every contact
-Review & analyze the potential SBS Core with new charge volume
-Recruiting people based on capacity plan
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. Drives results
The ability to work independently, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to excel to drive results.
• SBS Business card knowledge.
• Ability to challenge the status-quo & influence without authority.
• Ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• A structured and organised approach to work
- Strong commitment to achieve business goal
- Experience in SBS AD with sales and engament knowledge
- Proved Sales mind and skill
- Advantage to have an experience in the SME AD platform to meet customer expectations
- Effective communication skills in Japanese. English is not mandatory but prefer (verbal / written)
・Latest Track of Amex Performance G2/L2 above
・Actively listien and incorporates input from others・Create a positive team environment with communication skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 17, 2019, 10:01:00 AM