American Express Careers
Account Development Executive - 12 Month Secondment
This is primarily a phone based role with some face to face account management. Key responsibilities include retaining and expanding the existing relationship with a defined portfolio. Your portfolio will consist of approximately 70 existing Corporate Card Accounts and you will be required to achieve an annual charge volume target.
Your key focus will be maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, charge volume growth and a reduction in attrition. Emphasis is on your ability to maintain the client relationship in and across multiple levels within the client’s organization in order to drive incremental growth.
You will be required to create winning client strategies as well as internal account plans; client business plans and account reviews.
Day to day activities are, but not limited to account reviews, issue resolution and conducting a needs assessments to embed additional American Express products & Digital tools. Additionally, the ADE is required to synthesise information from a variety of sources (customer conversation, media, and internal resources) to uncover and convert charge volume growth opportunities. The ADE will also need to demonstrate the ability to account plan, identify risk factors and protect the portfolio against charge volume loss.
- Previous relationship management and consultative sales experience
- Ability to influence & grow the business through value added conversations
- Strategic Account Management skills
- Corporate card knowledge an advantage.
- Ability to respectful challenge the status-quo & influence without authority
- Ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Account planning and client strategy development
- Experience in dealing with procurement or finance directors
- High degree of commercial acumen and Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 9, 2019, 10:30:03 AM