American Express Careers
Senior Business Analyst
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Global Services Group (GSG) brings together the company’s external and internal servicing functions, and includes the below world-class organizations:
• Global Servicing Network, which provides exceptional care to our external customers, and
• Global Business Services, which provides many of the vital internal services that make American Express run efficiently
Global Business Services
Global Business Services (GBS) is a shared services organization that brings together key internal functions to support all of American Express. GBS colleagues manage procurement, real estate, sales operations & business enablement, and partner with business units to execute complex change initiatives.
Emerging as the Enterprise Sales Operations & Business Enablement utility (SABE) within GBS is an internal servicing team providing sale performance reporting, platform servicing & capabilities, marketing operations & other business enablement services driving standardization & agility for the organization. GBS & SABE’s vision is to make internal servicing as strong as external servicing and thus it keeps pushing the boundaries for Sales & marketing group’s effectiveness through innovative use of technology & process transformation.
• Define strategic roadmap for servicing Enterprise platforms like Salesforce.com & others in collaboration with key stakeholders and ensure right investments, operating model and governance
• Should be comfortable working in fast-paced environments with ability to pivot and adapt quickly to changing business needs
• Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to the problem, ability and comfort with working independently and making key decisions on projects
• Analyze and report against sales funnel
• Regular communication with the team leader to update with the operational activities and develop high end reports for the partners
• Communication with global business partners to understand changes in process and implementing process changes in-house.
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven):
• Perform data analysis using Excel or SAS. Must have excellent experience in excel reporting/analysis as there is a requirement to develop/design and maintain automated rules for leads processing and reporting.
• Ready to suggest and develop various process improvements required in the existing processes.
• Implementing the various BAU and ad-hoc projects within the team
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Ready to adapt to new skills due to everchanging landscape of the technology
B-Tech or any graduated from reputed university
1-3 Years’ experience in data analytics with understanding of sales business
• Salesforce.com skillset:
• Excel:: High
• SAS/SQL Medium
• Salesforce: Basic
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 13, 2019, 12:09:12 PM