American Express Careers
- Analyze month-end results and drivers, and present key findings to leadership
- Manage and prepare monthly R&O deliverables to the GMNS President’s Office and Corporate Planning
- Drive and support the Annual Plan and LRP process for GMNS
- A self-starter with the ability to drive results, work with ambiguity, and create insights to explain results variances
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills; Intellectual curiosity to analyze financial data and draw strategic conclusions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to working in a team environment
- Robust communication skills, written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required as well as familiarity with TM1 and Finance Forward tools preferred
- 5 to 6 years of relevant work experience
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019, 12:05:56 AM