American Express Careers
Support I - Finance
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
• Partner Payments (MR & Cobrand) team are part of GSM/GBS.
• The team manages payments to various partners across the globe for various contracts/deals set up with American Express.
Purpose of the Role:
• Process payments within SLA for all partners and ensure compliance requirements are met.
• The individual will be part of the GSM- MR & Cobrand process.
• Will be responsible for support payments related to various partners, which shall include calculation and payments.
• The job will entail contract reviews, detailed analysis of payments and Quality check .
• The incumbent should also have good communication skills, ability to challenge the status quo and identify improvements .
• Shall ensure compliance with all prevalent procedures and policies linked to the process assigned to him/her.
• The successful candidate should be flexible, result oriented and resilient to work in a highly challenging and dynamic environment.
Critical Factors to Success:
• Team Player
• High on Intergrity
• Self driven
• Focused on achieving 100% quality.
• Must be a Graduate with Commerce background.
• Must posses good accounting, MS Excel
• Must have strong results-orientation, resourcefulness, and flexibility to overcome significant obstacles to goal achievement in a high-pressure environment
• Excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills and be able to interact with multiple Employee levels / Business partners / Customers
• A self starter with ability to manage change own work.
Knowledge of Platforms:
• Good knowledge of making payment packages, working on excel and basic knowledge of uploading payments on Oracle.
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2019, 12:18:33 PM