American Express Careers
Senior Manager, B2B Marketing
The U.S. Merchant Marketing organization falls within Global Merchant and Network Services (GMNS), the marketing team at American Express that manages the relationships with the millions of merchants around the world that accept American Express Cards. GMNS serves as a merchant acquirer, payments processor and marketing partner for merchants of all sizes, including small, regional, national and global businesses.
GMNS Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. It is responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to drive profitable growth, accelerate merchant coverage and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for leading cross-functional B2B marketing strategies, including partnering with Card issuing teams and articulating the value these strategies provide to our merchant customers.
- Lead cross-business unit marketing strategies to activate spend in key categories.
- Align with stakeholders of all band levels on merchant priorities and marketing activities.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to help increase engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Pitch the value of B2B marketing participation to merchants.
- Partner closely with an Analyst to support campaign reporting and marketing insights.
The candidate should be an experienced manager who is a high-energy, proactive, “can-do” team player with a proven track record for driving results. The successful candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of experience developing and executing winning strategies highly desired, with proven ability to leverage data and customer insights.
- Strategic thinker with experience creating a path to action from white space and juggling multiple tasks.
- Excellent partner management experience, including a track record of success building/nurturing relationships at all levels.
- Strong executive presence and ability to communicate + influence effectively.
- Known for exhibiting a growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity and change.
- B2B marketing experience a plus.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019, 1:14:04 AM