American Express Careers
Program Manager - Converged Infrastructure
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Responsible for directing, coordinating, and managing the Customer Care team
- Develop and implement a strong program structure and communication framework for TIMS Customers
- Own and maintain the Customer Communication’s on The Square site
- Review all Tier 1, HA, and New to TIMS applications on a yearly basis
- Pro-actively Identify infrastructure issues and ensuring they are resolved prior to any application team impacts
- Implement and Maintain customer dashboards for all TIMS Customers
- Define success criteria for the Customer Care team and track progress against goals
- Continuously look for automation opportunities that will allow our customers the ability to view their application information and update in the fastest way possible
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related STEM field
- 5 years in technology project manager preferably infrastructure
- Knowledge of internal and external infrastructure hosting
- Strong customer relationship experience
- Experience with Agile framework, JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of technology infrastructure: VMWare and virtualization tool, Database (SQL/Oracle), Network, Security, automation frameworks, Puppet, Citrix, Websphere, JBoss, DMBS, MQ, MS SQL, etc.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2019, 3:05:13 PM