American Express Careers
Assistant Manager - Global Product Management, GCS
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- More than 3 years of experience in Marketing/Product Development in B2B industry
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Logical & strategic thinking skills
- Solid understanding of card economics and financial concepts
- Results oriented and good project management
- Team player and excellent communication skill to work with colleague across the lines
- Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication in Japanese/English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2019, 11:01:00 AM