American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager-Marketing, Change Management and Training
- Create and lead development of robust change management plans including communication, education, and engagement activities that leverage multiple channels to address the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Evaluate stakeholder readiness, desired project results, potential resistance, and performance gaps to facilitate change from 'current state' to 'desired state‘
- Manage customer expectations including scope, schedule, changes, and problem resolution through robust communication plan.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure alignment and buy-in across departments and functions.
- Participate in information gathering sessions to identify key stakeholders impacted by strategic change initiatives and identify solutions.
- Serve as point-of-contact for new hire training and development strategy and rollout for all of CMS.
- Define, track, and report on project success metrics.
- Change practioner with experience driving or starting up a change management practice or change engagements for organizations
- Strong negotiator who is open to new and different thinking, constructive feedback, and working in lock-step with others to create an environment where everyone has a voice
- Innovative thinker with comfort dealing in “white space” and ambiguity
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively; to be self‐motivated and disciplined to meet deadlines in the context of competing priorities and projects; and to lead and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of modern learning, assessment, and survey platforms and technologies
- Ability to synthesize complex information into key points
- Solid project management skills and proven ability to consistently drive results
- Strong consultation, verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Strong ability to develop a comprehensive strategy that balances creativity, technical resources, and operational feasibility
- A great attitude with ability to rally stakeholders through change
- 2-3+ years of combined experience in Change Management, Consulting, and/or Program Management
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 13, 2019, 1:02:03 AM