American Express Careers
Program Manager - Technology India Campus
- At an enterprise level, managing complex enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of the teams
- At a team level, playing a consultative role to help put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize efficiency.
- Using good judgment and skill to develop a project management approach that is suitable for planning and managing the effort to achieve the project goals within designated project constraints
- Create Learning strategies aligned with business priorities for American Express Technologies.
- Work in collaboration with senior leaders, internal business partners to identify learning and development needs within organization. Work with business leaders to prioritize, evolve and deliver on solutions.
Learning Program Design & Development
- Develop or customize training programs and other interventions to meet the business needs based on understanding of Organization Behavior and Organizational Development dynamics
- Deploy Learning Solutions in close coordination with External Training consultants as appropriate
- Leads or advises on selection of training providers, researches and identifies possible resources to meet needs
- Interacts with learning partners across the organization, builds good relationships and share best practices to leverage on mutual strengths.
- Training delivery across all mediums – face to face, virtual, telepresence etc
- Leverage various training channels and technologies to deliver a variety of solutions including face to face training, online training, video, teleconference training, and self-directed training
- Co-ordinates all aspects of delivery of programs – enrolment, arrangements, materials, post program evaluation
- Provide program management support to all technical and non-technical programs
- Use Learning Portal and Learning Management system to deploy learning solutions
- Scheduling training programs / events, developing and publishing monthly training calendars and coordinating post-delivery program activities, monitoring and tracking training data and reporting MIS.
- Design & deploy measurement tools to gauge Training effectiveness.
- Expand diversity outreach: launch creative initiatives attract and retain diverse talent.
- Build partnerships with external organizations devoted to supporting diverse talent.
- Implement diverse friendly policies, and culture to support diverse talent.
- Create & implement the D&I charter for the year and get relevant stakeholders onboard.
- Alignment with the global team around different activities to build diverse culture.
- Conduct training, needs assessment and strategies to meet the needs of the diverse workforce.
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of stakeholders.
- The role will require to build key relationships and deliver key strategic priorities on time and to budget, working hand-in-hand with business leaders and be able to identify potential bottlenecks and de-railers.
- Collaborating with HR team to define organizational policies and practices that support and nurture the target culture
- Collaborating with HR and IT teams to improve the experience of New Hires
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using Agile methodologies including 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Balanced business/technical background
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Employee Development experience.
Demonstrated competence at Facilitation of training programs.
- Strong consulting skills. High result orientation
- Possesses strong written and oral communication skills, writes structured and compelling messages, and tailors presentation style to have credible influence and impact at various levels
- Good interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Good analytical ability to identify Training needs and devise solutions
- Background in instructor-led, online, and/or blended learning training functions; ability to transform complex information into effective learning tools and communications by applying adult learning theory, change management methodology, and instructional design principles as per business requirement.
- Certifications& Diploma in delivering specialized training programs like Situational Leadership, Leader as Coach, etc.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2019, 2:29:35 AM