Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position is responsible to manage affiliate channel and develop new acquisition partners with strategic planning in digital acquisition team. The candidate will also be responsible for improving the new acquired card members’ behavior and delivering against aggressive goals. To achieve the goal, result oriented, analytical / logical / strategic thinking, negotiation skill and customer-oriented mind are critical.
Affiliate channel management
- Develop acquisition strategy for affiliate channel
- Agency Management
- Relationship management with affiliate site owners
- ROI and Budget management
New partnership development and management
Develop new acquisition partners, and managed initiatives to launch initiatives.
- Develop the winning strategy for new partnership development
- Having a wider vision, aim to achieve goal
- Negotiate with each partners
- Reporting to management
- Relationship management with each partners
- ROI and Budget management
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Digital marketing experience; 2+ years work experience specifically website, search, and affiliate preferred
- Good understanding of consumer attitudes, online behavior and interactive technologies
- Highly analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Strong negotiation skills
- Logical thinking skills
- Solid understanding of card economics and financial concepts
- Results oriented and good project management
- Team player and excellent communication skill to work with colleague across the lines
- Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office, notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication in Japanese/English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019, 2:31:17 AM