American Express Careers
Support I - Finance
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
• The Incumbent should be from Commerce Back ground.
• Should have AP knowledge
Purpose of the Role:
• Clearance of CPC expcetions for EMEA and JAPA
• Settlement of CPC for EMEA and JAPA
• Accounting of charges on CPC
• The Incumbent Shall Be Responsible to perform the Exception clearance of the CPC transactiona pertaining to EMEA/JAPA region
• Also need to perform the mutilple BAU activites like Liasioning of exception clearance, reporting, batches upload
• The Incumbent Would Be Required To Consistently Understand And Exceed Customers Requirements Whilst Ensuring Effective Teamwork At All Times.
• The Incumbent Should Be Able To Maintain High Accuracy And Productivity Standards.
• The Incumbent Should Understand The AP Process Very Well.
• The Incumbent Shall Ensure That All Deadlines Are Continually Met And Adequate Controls Are Maintained Over The Processes Handled By The Team
• The Incumbent Shall Ensure Compliance With The Prevailing Policies And Procedures Besides Contractual And Regulatory Requirements As Applicable
• The Incumbent Shall Be Required, Among Other Things, To Maintain Close Contact With Customer / Business Partners, Technologies And Other Interface Groups Person should have good command over English
Critical Factors to Success:
• No escalations
• Minimum exceptions
• Timely and accurate settlement of CPC statements
• AP experience of two to three years
• Commerce Background
• Banking, Accounting
Knowledge of Platforms:
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2019, 8:43:05 PM