American Express Careers
- Work closely with our Platforms, Engineering, and Technology partners.
- Communicate regularly with platform users as needed for platform announcements, compliance, user maintenance, and usage maintenance.
- Measure and report on metrics related to platform usage levels, data ingestion, efficiency and performance.
- Demonstrated organization, and planning skills applied in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Advanced experience in Excel including pivot tables and basic VBA
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of how data needs to be organized, accessed, monitored and controlled
- Basic SQL and UNIX knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to take independent responsibility of projects.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with strong personal presence; active listening skills, summarization skills, and lateral thinking to uncover and react to emerging opportunities and drive collaboration and alignment.
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a customer-first mindset
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s level is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019, 9:30:15 PM