American Express Careers
Bilingual Team Leader, Credit And Collections (French/English)
- Assist and lead team in making sound credit decisions that drive revenue and growth while mitigating risk
- Lead specialists to collect on Past Due Accounts
- Ensure we deliver on our Brand Promise by deliver high levels of customer service that build customer loyalty.
- Deliver on Goals and Objectives, by actively developing their team through regular coaching and training sessions as well as demonstrating and modeling behaviors that provide premium value to the customer.
- Build a highly skilled team through identification and recruitment of high-potential, new employees and the implementation of a continuous skills improvement program for existing employees.
- Responsible for anticipating and dealing with resource issues to ensure service standards are met or exceeded on a daily basis, and they ensure that individual and team performance is in line with business goals.
- Identify opportunities to drive innovation, change and challenge the status quo.
- Support regulatory and compliance requirements
- Bilingual (French / English)
- Demonstrated ability to coach to behaviours that drive results
- Develop winning strategies that ensure we exceed objectives
- A strong customer focus with the ability to have detailed and intelligent financial discussions with Card Members
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills
- Proven Analytical and decision making skill
- Able to demonstrate sensitivity and compassion in a difficult situation
- Strong Interpersonal skills with proven ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Demonstrated resiliency in a fast paced, metrics driven environment
- Extremely adaptable in a changing environment and flexible with schedules
- Able to deliver Strong Quality Monitor and Compliance performance
- A good knowledge of credit and collections
- Must be flexible with schedules and adaptable to constant change
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2019, 11:58:03 PM