Don’t Just Build Tech. Change Tech,
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Every day, our technologists enable our customers around the globe to achieve their goals. They design and deliver American Express infrastructure and applications across all markets and business units. To meet these demands, we’re looking for problem solvers who can drive results through precise analysis and programming methodologies, individuals with a strong intellectual curiosity and a passion for innovation, and team players who can convert their ideas into execution.
Technology opportunities are available in
Phoenix, AZ, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, and New York, NY.
Join the team and make an impact right away:
• Function as a core member of an agile team working on API specs, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools
• Design and develop new customer-facing applications on multiple channels like native iOS, Android, web, social integration and Java services/APIs,
• Design and implement web-enabled systems for data collection
We have the know-how, technology and global reach to make nearly any idea a reality. All that's missing is you! Do you meet the below requirements?
• Passion for coding
• Ability to identify opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
• Hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
• Creative and digital mind-set
- Must earn Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline by June 2020
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Our team will review completed applications on a rolling basis. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application and will be in contact with you by April 30th.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Tags: UsUndergrad, CFE-11160, USTech, Handshake UNV-1252
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 15, 2019, 9:49:04 AM