American Express Careers
Senior IOS Developer - LoungeBuddy
We come from all around the world, spanning multiple continents. The LoungeBuddy team is made up of very unique and fascinating people. We are a small but mighty team that are passionate about working collaboratively, travel, and of course airport lounges. Our pillars are Trust & Respect, Collaboration, Learning & Growth, Ownership, and Empathy. Since our acquisition, we have kept our existing team but have gained the resources and backing of American Express to build the world’s best travel experiences!
Discover more about us here: https://www.loungebuddy.com/about/team
- Deep understanding of the iOS frameworks
- Solid grasp of software design patterns and why they are important.
- Know how to 'write less code'
- Ability to communicate complex software concepts well and enjoy those conversations.
- Enjoy shipping often and getting your hard work in front of hundreds of thousands of users regularly
- Can communicate complex software concepts to people with a wide range of technical knowledge
- Thrive on teams with a congenial and collaborative approach to working through technical problems
- Takes an interest in the bigger picture, and how their current work fits into the team’s larger goals
- Enjoys iterative, user-driven development that prioritizes user feedback
- Committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for colleagues of all backgrounds
- Enjoys contributing to the development of his or her peers by providing mentorship and support
- Proven iOS experience.
- Experience with Swift 3.
- Experience with Core Data, Bluetooth peripherals
- Experience with performance optimization using Instruments.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019, 8:30:47 PM