American Express Careers
Business Development Manager
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful sales team and a dynamic business unit that has grown incrementally over the past years. You will be a part of a highly motivated and enthusiastic team of sales professionals with a proven track record in B2B sales and client management. On the job training and support is available to develop your knowledge of the Foreign Exchange (FX) industry and our product.
As a Business Development Manager, you will successfully acquire and manage relationships of a large portfolio of business clients in a highly competitive industry, where relationship is key. You will successfully manage new accounts effectively for the first 12 months in role and efficiently transition these accounts to the account development team thereafter. You will be expected to rotate your time between attending self-generated appointments, making daily cold calls, and manage the needs of your existing clients.
In the fast paced FX markets nothing will ensure success more than a focus on productivity, service and enthusiasm.
• Strong level of financial acumen economic knowledge to facilitate meaningful discussions with 'C' level decision makers on a daily basis
• Relevant experience in corporate / business sales, financial services exposure is an advantage
• Proven track record in consistently over-delivering against a revenue target
• Team player who has exceptional presentation skills, time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet allocated deadlines
• Self-motivated with abilities in influencing/negotiating with customers
• Strong ability to create long lasting consultative relationships with our clients
• Strong level of credibility and presence in front of prospects and clients
• Ability to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients will be an advantage
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019, 9:51:02 AM