American Express Careers
Mgr-Enterprise Risk Management
- Provide enterprise risk reporting to senior management and risk committees;
- Ensure effective ongoing identification and monitoring of emerging key risks and external trends, including its application in CCAR risk identification;
- Ensure effective monitoring and reporting of country level risk;
- Maintain the Enterprise Risk Management Policy;
- Maintain Non-Consumer related Compliance Risk Framework
- 5 plus years’ experience in Risk Management, Finance, or Management Consulting preferred.
- Strong organizational and process management skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure and complete deliverables under critical timelines;
- Sharp attention to detail and internal quality controls;
- Advanced degree in business is desirable (e.g. MBA, Finance)
- Excellent relationship and influence management skills with the ability to build productive relationships across teams and levels of seniority;
- Hands-on and team-oriented, with broad-based credibility and ability to consistently motivate people;
- A strong manager who will forge close working relationships with leaders throughout the organization;
- Self-confident with a strong sense of integrity and the ability and willingness to challenge and be challenged;
- Unwavering sense of ownership over outcomes.
- Effectively develops presentation materials with clear, concise, and compelling messaging for senior leaders;
- Proven ability to deliver high quality, error-free documents for communicating to senior management, board members and regulators;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both PowerPoint and Word).
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019, 3:33:54 PM