- Will create a structured and consistent approach for scoping and tracking projects related to addressing current and future regulatory concerns, make sure issues, risks, and dependencies are properly identified and escalated
- Be the centralized hub of all communication and control across the various projects involved by managing a detailed plan of all activities and dependencies across teams
- Facilitate risk mitigation and issue resolution that impact multiple teams by engaging appropriate stakeholders from all projects and other business units as needed
- Provide end-to-end coordination, visibility and governance over planning & delivery to achieve the defined strategic objectives of the Program.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures of Project Management.
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently.
- Effectively frames and shapes conversations. Can deliver difficult messages well.
- Identifies key data sources and utilizes data-driven insights about important departmental metrics to improve business decisions.
- Demonstrates a strong dedication to serving customers.
- Can successfully negotiate and close a deal.
- Demonstrates prudent judgment when making important decisions by utilizing knowledge of industry best practices and current trends.
- Works with diverse stakeholders and builds strong, collaborative relations.
- Have oversight of projects and their major interdependencies.
- Provide advice and guidance to Work streams and to leadership on program management requirements.
- Provide advice and guidance to Work streams and to leadership on schedule, interdependencies, change, cost, risks, issues, reporting and quality.
- Play a central role in defining program management methods, standards and practices, embedding a set of processes, standards and templates which aid the delivery of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English at advanced level
- Computer programs knowledge: Word, Excel (advanced level), Project , Visio
- Project Management Certification PMP (desirable)
- Customer Service
- Status Reporting
- Enable Decision Making
- Promote Consistency
- Facilitate Issue Resolution
- The role requires experience within Project Managing procedures and market best practices in order to improve company standards.
- Typically 5 years of experience in related field
- Knowledge about banking and other financial services
- GPS, Customer Service, Treasury, Controllership, Compliance, Legal, Technologies, Risk Managment
- Bank of México , Comisionistas, ABM, PROSA,CONDUSEF, CNBV, SAT, CECOBAN
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 13/09/2019, 10:41:18