The Commercial Salesforce team is part of the new Enterprise Platform COE team. Core to our purpose is reimagining the platform solution-delivery model to dramatically improve our strategic agility, speed to market, effectiveness of delivery and transparency.
We work closely with our sales and account development organization – selling to new clients and helping grow business with existing clients. New times bring new challenges and we need to drive huge productivity gains in our field organization. We need to do more with the people we have: sell more, retain higher numbers of clients, and drive higher satisfaction amongst our clients. Salesforce.com is the platform that will drive enhanced productivity in our field teams. We are building and delivering a single, global salesforce.com platform -- a command-center for everything our field teams need to do, see and act-on.
We are on a journey to create a best-in-class Product & Engineering Organization. Our Product and Engineering team not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough products and making an impact on our sales teams, account development organization and customers, look no further.
You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground.
You’ll be challenged everyday as our ONE.force team works to create the Commercial Salesforce Platform of tomorrow. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Engineer in our Machine Learning team you will be responsible for creating and delivering technical solutions and capabilities on the platform primarily focused on Sales , Account Development and Marketing domain. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concepts to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. As a Senior Engineer the successful candidate will play a key role in the understanding of product owner strategy and collaborate with peers and technology partners to translate complex user stories into successful product releases. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across through cognitive solutions, this would be the right fit for you!
· More than 70%+ of the time spent on coding and/or hands-on technical implementation of Machine Learning models
· Leading your own project. Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements. Create an effective roadmap towards the deployment of a production-level machine learning application.
· Architecting, estimating and planning technical solutions to problems
· Implement new, highly scalable platform components and tools leveraging machine learning and deep learning models to solve real-world problems in areas such as Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Time Series predictions
· Actively participate in team and company-wide architecture and engineering discussions and forums
· Identifying opportunities and providing input on product vision, strategy, roadmap, and features, including external benchmarking and keeping a pulse on artificial intelligence, big data, machine learning, natural language processing and customer preferences.
To be successful in the role, the following experience is required:
- At least 5+ years of progressive experience with a broad set of tech stacks, hands-on Machine Learning and Big Data is mandatory as part of the job
- Deep expertise in building scalable Machine Learning powered applications
- Experience with production grade applications preferred. Ideally with an application that leverages Machine Learning to power its decisions
- Highly motivated, individual contributor who can manage relationships in a cross-functional environment. Proven track record of working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in creating and managing capabilities and solutions for:
- Marketing Analytics
Quantitative and Software Development Skills
- Master of Science or higher in a quantitative discipline, e.g. Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences or similar Bachelor of Science with 5 years of experience in a highly quantitative position
- High proficiency with the following technologies:
- Spark, SparkML
- Big Data
- SQL / noSQL
- Web Frameworks : Flask, Django
- Git and GitHub
- Modeling proficiency:
- Linear models & descriptive statistics
- Natural Language Processing
- Bayesian Inference
- Decision Tree Models & Boosting
- Advanced time series forecasting
- Linear Algebra & Spectral Methods
- Deep Learning / Tensorflow / Keras
- Reinforcement Learning
- Must have the ability to design or evaluate intrinsic and extrinsic metrics of your model’s performance which are aligned with business goals.
- Performing hands-on software and strategy development, typically spending most of the time actually writing code, doing proof of concepts and conducting code reviews
- Developing deep understanding of integrations with other systems and platforms within the supported domains.
- Working with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting needs and predicting of feature sets
- Quickly generate and updating prototypes from concept to testing while soliciting feedback
- Finalizing prototypes into functional ML components and deploy on our cloud platform
- Embrace emerging standards and promoting best practices
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 22, 2019, 4:59:17 AM