American Express Careers
Corporate Credit Specialist - Collections (Dayshift)
- Handle inbound, outbound calls and emails from our Corporate Clients whose accounts are flagged as credit cases to be worked on by team members
- Negotiate with Card members or Client companies to determine the best course of action and gain agreement for both short and long-term solutions
- Excellent Customer Service
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- At least 3 years call center experience, with a minimum of 1 year credit/risk related experience and a background in back office operations
- Experience in handling elite/premium clientele, servicing ANZ/HKG markets
- Hospitality and sales background is encouraged
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin for Singapore and Hong Kong markets
- Ability to identify and act on issues that may impact customer experience
- Commitment to deliver the highest level of customer service
- A team oriented individual with growth mindset and positive affluence
- Minimum G2L2 PMP Rating
- Language: English, Optional - Cantonese
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2019, 4:04:21 AM