American Express Careers
Global Servicing -Customer Care Professional
- The role requires a certain level of self management and accountability to deliver.
- You would be expected to identify, research and help to resolve any operational problems which your Corporate Client may have.
- Provide unsurpassed service to Corporate Clients, managing end-to-end processing of global account servicing including set-up maintenance, disputes, payment /financial & submission enquiries
- Excellent written or verbal communication skills
- Customer servicing
- Team Player
- This team is working towards an optimal resourcing model to meet the needs of our premium customers.
- As a result, you will need to be flexible in responding to potential changes to your working pattern and team processes and procedures as the team structure evolves.
- Sincere and consistent desire to help, inform, and deliver better solutions for customers, often working across World Service and with business partners to find more creative ways to resolve problems
- Desire to continuously go above and beyond to "wow" the client and help create a lifelong relationship
- Embody the “growth mindset” with a desire to challenge him/herself, grow with the company and continuously learn and teach in a collaborative team environment
- Ability for self-directed learning, to get quickly up-to-speed on new tools and processes, strengthening your product knowledge
- Possess problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, flexibility and able to work with strict deadline
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 24, 2019, 3:26:29 AM