American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager - Supplier Enablement, SME
- Develop a strategy to drive scale in our supplier enablement model across the SME base
- Leverage data and capabilities to build a robust strategy for opportunity assessment/segmentation, communication of merchant acceptance and enablement of supplier opportunities
- Partner with GMNS and GCS to win and onboard B2B spend, capturing unique opportunities and developing strategies unique to the SME segment. Build relationships across GCS SME to facilitate agility.
- Partner with GMNS sales and account management channels to understand key areas of opportunity for this segment and operationalize a model to share information with GCS
- Maximizing AXP B2B charge volume by partnering with GMNS and GCS to:
- Deliver strong value to move spend from invoice to plastic
- Develop new strategies for expanding merchant engagement across products and initiatives such as Buyer Initiated Payments, vPayment, and AP Automation
- Driving scale across a large number of buyers and suppliers with a remit to create sustainable procedures and processes across GMNS and GCS, and other internal partners
- Identify and define business needs, pain points and gaps impacting supplier enablement. Partner with colleagues across Product and Technology to deliver enhancements and new capabilities that address these business needs.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Deep knowledge of B2B business and experience managing and working with clients/partners in this space
- Self-starter, ability to drive insights from data, provide action steps and drive results in a fast paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of /experience with data management systems; affinity for working with technology
- Strong project management and analytical skills with a strategic mindset
- Strong collaborator with an ability to build relationships and challenge the status quo
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to change course quickly based on new insights
- Strong communication and presentation skills and experiences with the ability to engage and inspire others
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and translate those needs into prioritized features for delivery
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 11, 2019, 11:42:27 PM