Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight, and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal, and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you're interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
• Serving as a core member of an Engineering team that designs and develops software applications. Troubleshooting these applications.
• Writing code and unit tests, working on API’s, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing.
• Effectively interpreting Technical and Business objectives and challenges, and articulating sound solutions.
• Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges.
• Understanding code deployment and implementation activities.
• Develops clean, tested, secure, monitored and scalable code.
• Performs all technical aspects of software development including developing prototypes, creating APIs, testing and debugging.
• Designs and builds integration components and interfaces in collaboration with Architects as necessary.
• Has the ability to quickly learn new technologies and implement projects using them.
• Must be able to work independently and gather requirements from appropriate stakeholders.
• Experience in Agile techniques and adhering to project timelines.
• Should possess good collaboration and communication skills.
• Good problem solver who is focused and self-driven.
• Manage internal tools within the organization that support various engineering groups for test data and enable CI/CD.
• 3-5 years of experience with Application Design and Development using Java.
• Knowledge of Spring including MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JUnit and SQL.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• 3-5 years of expertise in objected-oriented analysis and design.
• Demonstrated experience in Agile development, design, software development, testing, and implementation.
• Good understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms.
• Knowledge of Version control and CI/CD - Git, Maven, Jenkins etc.
• Knowledge of NoSql technologies viz. Cassandra, Couchbase or MongoDB.
• Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate orally and in writing with a broad constituency base (e.g., Business, Tech, etc.).
• A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software.
• Experience developing RESTful APIs and Microservices.
• Exposure to Functional and Reactive programming paradigms.
• Cloud experience, for example Docker, OpenShift, Unix and service discovery tools.
• Familiarity with PaaS is helpful, as is Docker.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 24, 2019, 2:14:17 PM