American Express Careers
RPA Analyst / Business Analyst
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with Amex teams globally to deliver business automation solutions. Some key skills required to be successful are strong project management including stakeholder management, tech and process documentation and ability to understand new technologies.
While work on RPAs is not mandatory, prior experience in projects or process in the digital space is mandatory.
- Reports to a Project Manager in the Global Colleague Solution and Servicing (GCSS) team. This role will be in Europe, reporting to the US.
- Project managing process automation with stakeholders and internal tech resource.
- Automation projects - Requirement gathering, creating and managing technical process documents, managing communication with the tech resource to ensure timelines are being met.
- Colleague servicing for specific process operations related to Electronic Personnel Files.
- Perform audits and create reports on a periodic basis to ensure compliance to the Standard Operating Procedure.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
A successful candidate is one who has experience in technology related projects/RPAs and is open to transactional/HR operations work to achieve business goals.
- Process orientation and transaction processing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Tech or digitization projects - Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements gathering and System(s) Testing, including UAT.
Good to have:
- Experience in working with multiple countries
- Experience with solution design against business requirements
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (i.e. UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism) – or experience in managing process automation from a customer relationship perspective
- Blue Prism Developer Certification.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 18, 2019, 9:25:09 AM