American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional - US Servicing
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Discover opportunities with Global Servicing Network
Just beginning your career in customer service? American Express offers world class leadership and career development. We are looking for people beginning their career to come and join a world class leader in premium servicing.
Unexpected things happen every day. And when they happen to our customers, we’re there to help them get back on track. By joining Global Servicing Network, you’ll be a part of an enthusiastic team of individuals who go above and beyond to accomplish the extraordinary every day. You’ll have the opportunity to deliver on our brand promise by providing world-class service to our consumer, small business, merchant and corporate customers with your skills, experience and talent. You’ll focus on achieving best-in-class economics, generating loyalty and doing business with utmost integrity and attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive base pay
- Highly competitive performance-based bonus
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Free HMO coverage from day 1 for the employee and dependents. No maximum number of dependents. Employee may enroll as many as possible as their dependent so long as they're eligible.
- Retirement Fund
- Career development including trainings and career growth
- Generous maternity/paternity paid leave
- Private mother’s room
- Onsite gym
- Fitness studio
- Fun karaoke room
- On-site clinic
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Talk and react personally to whatever the circumstances and assist our customers to understand potential issues and how we can assist.
- Listen to the real need, find what you can give the customer that they don’t know is there and create powerful solutions to get the job done the first time.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Take pride in delivering great service in a fun environment that celebrates recognition, as well as a vibrant, fast paced and diverse culture.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience in a contact center environment with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
- Experience in banking/financial services a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree and college undergrads may apply
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then Global Servicing Network at American Express may be an ideal fit for you.
There are two ways to apply. They both go through the same process and would involve creating an online application. It’s up to you which one you choose. You can either apply online now or walk-in from Monday to Friday anytime from 9am-5pm at the following address:
28F, Bonifacio One Technology Tower
3030 Rizal Drive West
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 29, 2019, 12:35:42 AM