People. Technology. Community. When Accertify formed in 2007, we brought together smart and innovative engineers, analysts, designers, industry experts, and thought leaders. Our mission? To build the best products that delight and inspire our customers to deliver exceptional digital experiences without the fear of fraud and loss. Today, we’re a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of fraud, identity, chargebacks, and payment solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Director, Brand Strategy & Communication to help us drive understanding and dissemination of a consistent and compelling brand story. You will be a brand ambassador, storyteller, influencer, and responsible for the positioning and development of the overall brand management strategy. You will work with teams from across the company and with our external partners to deliver great experiences for current and prospective customers around the world. This leadership position also plays a key role in bridging the gap between sales, marketing, and product management.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives cross-functionally and can quickly ascertain a deep understanding of Accertify’s solutions. You are someone who can engage with Executives at a high level and at the same time coach your team in juggling multiple project streams while continually thinking about the details. You know how to push without being pushy and you thrive in complex environments. You can clearly envision a path to completion and manage to it while staying on target. And most of all, you enjoy working with talented and driven people in a fast-paced environment that will challenge you to reach the next level.
- Support the company’s brand, retention and growth objectives by managing the appropriate digital presence with engaging content to support demand generation, customer marketing, sales enablement, and external communications.
- Develop concise and inspiring briefs that inspire work that is strategically sound, creatively compelling and delivers the desired business results.
- Create comprehensive marketing plans and go to market strategies to drive specific business outcomes.
- Working closely with Program and Events team on campaign strategy, messaging, and creative execution to ensure cohesion with these two functional areas to create an effective, customer-centric view of how Accertify helps companies solve fraud, identity and chargeback challenges.
- Understand fraud prevention trends and identify relevant topics to feed into thought leadership materials and our content/campaign calendar.
- Work in collaboration with the VP – Sales & Partnerships to develop an acquisition strategy, create toolkits and enablement materials ensuring all are equipped to sell Accertify’s solutions and specific product offerings.
- Partner with VP – Product Management to assess product roadmap and key initiatives to set launch and communications strategies for internal and external audiences.
- Develop and review internal and external communications to ensure content and messaging are appropriate and effective.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of prior B2B marketing strategy & external communication experience in enterprise SaaS software, including 5+ years in a leadership role; Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to drive marketing and communication strategy as well as “roll up your sleeves” and execute
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across multiple internal teams and departments and ability to build consensus
- Have an attention to detail, very high-quality standards and principles when it comes to brand integrity
- Strong media relations experience with the ability to create traditional and digital media campaigns that produce coverage and positive business impact
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills to express messages concisely, and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and staff
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2019, 8:26:08 PM