American Express Careers
Global Collections - Team Leader (Night Shift)
- Support Global Collection Network Operations team member on a day to day basis in performing the required task
- Monitor goals and performance and ensure that all metrics/performance scores are met.
- Provide coaching, feedback and leadership insight as well as encourage team engagement towards meeting the performance efficiency.
- Work closely with the Performance Team in enabling Collections.
- Promote and initiate process improvement by identifying service delivery gaps, offer solutions and promote collaboration to implement ideas to enhance the process.
- Maintain performance data of the team to maximize productivity and operation excellence.
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a matrixed team
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills and experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Keen learner who desire to understand and learn new things.
- Critical thinker who display sound judgement and ability to articulate his/her decision clearly and rationally
- Self-starter with ability to execute with minimal supervision and strong attention to details and lead by example.
- Ability to drive change with focus to execution
- Ability to persuade/negotiate solution with stakeholder.
- Solid PC skills, specifically MS Office application
- Understanding of key leverage point within collection cycle to drive performance result
- Experience in Risk Management/Collections - ability to work at low level of details.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and commercial environments.
- Good interpersonal skills, mature and patience in handling difficult situations.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 1, 2019, 3:42:47 AM