American Express Careers
- Operational Processing strategy
- Manage Key stakeholders across multiple application processes, multiple distribution lists.
- Work with regulatory reporting process owners to understand their business unit deliverables and their required output.
- Operational Controls
- Identification, documentation and implementation of operational controls as per the PRSA
- Periodic testing to ensure controls are effective
- End to End process documentation management
- Maintain and update all frameworks within the Service Management team.
- Monitor all operations and create analytical scorecards.
- Analyze the output resulting from the OFSAA transformation rules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Investigate and resolve inaccuracies in a timely manner.
- Work with team to design, build, and deploy the appropriate data analytical capabilities to allow stakeholders to validate and attest to their data. This includes building OBI dashboards and analytical queries used for attestation, validation, and analysis of the base data as well as the regulatory reports.
- Ensure outputs from OFSAA to downstream systems are accurate and complete.
- Enable the communication and operational strategy for additional applications as they utilize the OFSAA Platform
This position will report to the Director, Regulatory Reporting Delivery Service Management.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- Previous experience working closely with Technologies to deploy systems to re-engineer processes and solve complex business problems.
- Experience working on a globally and culturally diverse team and supporting global processes.
- Experience with Oracle Financials eBusiness Suite, especially the GL, Financial Accounting Hub, Consolidations, and Reporting Suite of application.
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and BI Publisher, or a similar analytical toolset is strongly recommended.
- Transformational approach to process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and results driven approach with an ability to convert strategic vision into clear project outcomes.
- Strong relationship management and conflict resolution skills with a proven track of positively collaborating, influencing and extensively coordinating with internal and external partners including senior leaders.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, facilitation and presentation writing skills. Must be able to communicate results to stakeholders including non-finance people.
- Ability to handle a high pressure environment, and make decisions in challenging situations.
- Must be a self starter with an ability to drive large scale change.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 13, 2019, 7:11:51 PM