American Express Careers
Online Travel Service Resolutions Representative
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) serves American Express Card Members around the world with a full range of services, from trip planning and booking to enhancing their travel plans with tailored experiences.
Across the globe, TLS has thousands of dedicated colleagues who are passionate about what they do and take pride in delivering exceptional, personalized service to our customers and helping them to unlock unique and memorable experiences from their travels.
There’s a difference between just having a job and making an impact
The online space is a key and evolving trend in the travel industry. Our tech-savvy professionals in the American Express Online Travel Service Resolution Team use their in-depth knowledge of travel booking systems (GDS) and international fares to ensure our Card Members travel plans run as smoothly as possible. They work with attention to detail and a problem-solving approach to ensure travel changes and amendments are actioned accurately and trouble-shoot and resolve any errors or discrepancies.
They are brand ambassadors who work calmly and confidently to deliver travel solutions to our customers. They take pride in their ability to deliver a seamless customer experience through our best-in-class service and knowledge of the travel industry - inspiring long-term relationships and loyalty along the way.
You won’t just help our customers see the world, you’ll help them truly experience it
Anything can happen when people travel. Here’s just some of what you could be doing each day in our customer contact center:
• Reviewing airlines schedule changes and rejected tickets, which affect our customers travel plans. You will then contact airlines and customers via phone & email, to recommend and book, alternative travel options to meet their needs.
• Liaising & building relations with our travel supplier partners that provide customer benefits.
• Completing fraud checks, which involves reviewing online booking transactions to ensure details are correct.
• Actioning site reject reports including ghost bookings.
What you’ll need
• Ability to fluently speak and write in English
• GDS experience along with fares knowledge is required (ideally using Sabre but not essential)
• Solid experience of working within the Travel Industry, a background in customer complaints / booking resolution role would be highly beneficial
• As you will be analyzing travel amendments and offering the best solutions for Card Members, you will need to be a confident problem solver and able to creatively resolve complex customer queries
• A flair for building customer relationships through your ability to carefully listen and your strong spoken and written communication skills
• Computer skills are vital as you’ll be using several different travel tools, all day, every day
• Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and manage your workload efficiently
• A detailed thinker with an eye for accuracy
• Strong time-management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
• The flexibility to work shifts to support Australian & New Zealand Card Members.
• Attractive base pay
• Company Annual Bonus Plan
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance
• Free HMO coverage from day 1 for the employee and eligible dependents.
• Retirement Fund
• Career development including training and career growth
• Generous maternity/paternity paid leave
• Private mother’s room
• On-site gym
• Fitness studio
• Fun karaoke room
• On-site clinic
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make.
At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
American Express Recruitment Center
Level 28, 3030 Rizal Drive West
Bonifacio One Technology Tower
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Office hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 24, 2019, 1:06:29 AM