Manager, GCS Co-Brand Product Management (m/w/d), Frankfurt am Main
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business. The Global Product Management (GPM) team within GCS is a critical driver of growth. The GPM team is responsible for developing and managing a suite of solutions for all businesses segments across the globe from small business to global enterprises. We are looking for dynamic team members who can translate customer needs and marketplace understanding into solutions that are best in class and economically viable and bringing those solutions to market in unique and compelling ways.
We have a fantastic Manager role in the EMEA Product Management Team working on new co-brand opportunities targeted to Small Businesses. The Manager will be responsible for the launch and the ongoing product management of the portfolio which will be a key driver of growth. The role will have one direct report.
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
- Own the day to day partner relationship
- Product value proposition development - Lead the team to develop, in conjunction with the partners, best in class products which meet customer needs and are commercially viable. This role will be a key driving force to ensure we launch the products on time
- Working closely with finance to develop the overall deal CBA and financials of the product
- Stakeholder management - Coordinating the cross-functional team (Marketing, Risk, Finance, Legal, and Technology) and ensuring communication of deal opportunity and progress to senior executives
- Develop and launch customer centric strategies that drive profitable growth for both our partners and American Express. The role will also be directly responsible for the P&L, driving to yearly growth targets in partnership with acquisition and customer marketing
- Ongoing portfolio management – post launch this role will be responsible for managing the ongoing performance of the products
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Credit Card Product Management, Co-Brand/Partner Management, and/or Business Development experience
- Superb strategic thinker, able to convert strategy into clear, actionable tactics and bring deals and initiatives to successful closure
- Strong business and financial acumen specific to credit card and external partner economics – preferred experience in Co-Brand economics and deal negotiations
- Meaningful negotiation experience with external partners preferably focused on financial products or Co-branded credit cards
- Proven track record of developing and launching customer centric products and experiences by leading cross-functional teams resulting in measurable P&L growth
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and relationship building skills, and a track record of building momentum with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, identify solutions and form solid analytical capabilities to deliver on business objectives
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and proven ability to communicate effectively to audiences at all levels
- Fluent in German and English
- Sense of humor and willingness to have a little bit of fun!
The role will be based in Frankfurt.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Vollzeit
Date Posted: 16.08.2019, 03:10:57