American Express Careers
Account Development Consultant, US Client Group
Can you demonstrate the ability to speak confidently with decision makers such as CEO’s, CFO’s, and Small Business Owners?
Are you a high energy, strategic thinker with a positive attitude?
If this sounds like you, be a part of our team of Account Development Consultants who Challenge Every Day by making a meaningful difference in our customers/clients lives. On our team you will have the opportunity to actively manage and engage Clients within a growing US Commercial Market. They add value by establishing client trust and confidence in this consultative, solution -selling role. As you help increase your client’s charge volume and drive growth, you could be eligible for earning potential.
Apply today and propel yourself to success!
Account Development Consultants partner with both Small Business and Corporate clients. The teams use analytical modeling and prioritization tools (triggers) to aid in identifying growth opportunities. The goal is to form better client relationships that lead to growth opportunities and Retention across our portfolios.
- Prior consultative sales and account development experience, preferably in an outbound call environment
- Effective account development with proven experience in building and managing an effective "pipeline" of growth opportunities
- Must possess the ability to build and leverage relationships with internal colleagues and support personnel
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly while demonstrating flexibility/adaptability/personal accountability
- Candidates must have proven organizational, self-motivation and excellent time management skills, with strong attention to detail, disciplined work ethic & possess an enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Must excel in managing multiple tasks, developing a daily, weekly and monthly call strategy for growth
- Business-to-Business knowledge and payments expertise a plus
- Prior use of SalesForce.com a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 31, 2019, 12:40:58 PM