American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- The incumbent will be expected to:
- Lead a team of 12 - 15 Credit Analysts
- Responsible for Goal setting, Performance reviews and development plan for all direct reports.
- Responsible for day to day functioning/administrative work including production floor management
- Responsible for delivery of all customer and shareholder metrics as per goals
- Work closely with the US Risk Management and other stakeholders
- Manage churn / attrition of team members
- Support CSAT initiatives in enhancing / meeting external (VoCM) metrics
- Strong focus on internal SLAs (Service Level & Aging/SAM)
- Conduct weekly Coaching & Feedback sessions for specialists.
- Provide development opportunities, coaching, and resources.
- Responsible for compliance for all processes and policies.
- Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and morale by using reward / recognition tools available.
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance.
- Collaborate with console in forecasting, scheduling and leave planning.
- Decision making in critical and day-to-day situations
- Shift 24X7
- Rotating Shift
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- Graduate with about 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in service or collection industry.
- Good communication skills - written and oral.
- Good working interpersonal and people leadership skills.
- Superior global thinking and strong process/quality improvement mindset.
- Knowledge of Collections is preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2019, 4:14:37 AM