American Express Careers
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
ID's Management is a dynamic job which involves accuracy, patience and quick turnaround time. Member of this team should have following skill sets:
- Candidate should have analytical mindset with willingness to go extra mile to help and resolve our customer queries and issue.
- An analyst should have effective communication and presentation skills as it involves interaction at various hierarchy and stakeholders.
- Communicate to application, systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the various department.
- Ensure adherence of SLAs in regards to Security Administration and Information Integrity guidelines.
- Partner with Business & Technologies to identify/resolve user and system issues.
- Ensure adherence to Process Risk Self-Assessment governance related as per the guidelines. This job involves research and technical aspect of work therefore analytical bend of mindset will be given preference.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on various issue faced by our clients and should have solution based approach while dealing with the real time issues.
- Should be a Team player as job involves coordination with various internal and external Team's like IBM, Lexus Nexus. Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL’s to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts.
- Should have will to take feedback in positive stride and improve on area of opportunities, if any. Should be flexible and adaptable approach.
- Provide feedback to customer/Business Units on incomplete or inappropriate segregation of requests working within the Information Protection guidelines.
- Is responsible for ensuring that the Company's information assets are adequately protected against unauthorized alteration, loss, disclosure, destruction or denial for multiple platforms that may cover different markets/regions
- Leverage their process knowledge to improve customer experience for ID provisioning & Access Management
- Transport Roster Shift 24X7
- Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in service, work force industry.
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. High result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
- Manage conflict and counsel performance.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
- Result oriented and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
- Strong Analytical skills. Preferably – B. Tech & similar work profile.
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 13, 2019, 9:18:13 AM