American Express Careers
Service Delivery Analyst II
It takes hundreds of critical applications and utilities to support our customers. Our Service Delivery Managers know there’s no excuse for missed availability targets, outages, or unresolved problems. So if you have the skill and the resolve to keep everything running smoothly, you owe it to yourself to look into a career with American Express.
Spot disruptions before they happen. Identify and mitigate risks. Identify reengineering opportunities. That’s just some of what you’ll be responsible for here.
- Make certain that incidents and problems are classified, prioritized, resourced, and remedied.
- Implement preventative to avoid reoccurrences
- Plan, assign and manage resources across multiple development groups
- Monitor, control and report expenditures throughout development
- Resolve problems for business/development groups or vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- [X] years of experience with multiple business and technical environments, as well as business functions and capabilities
- Financial knowledge in monitoring, controlling and reporting budget expenditures
- IT work experience, including systems development
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- Business Analysis
- Financial Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 6, 2019, 6:12:16 AM