- Processing cases set up by other departments within the required time frames, and investigating issues raised by clients or colleagues via email, phone or other channels
- Communicating the case status effectively and timely to all parties involved whilst driving high customer satisfaction
- Performing all required compliance and procedural checks prior to actioning cases
- Answering to all enquiries and chasing missing information to ensure cases are correctly actioned within relevant timeframes
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Fluent Dutch skills both verbal and in writing are essential
- Builds and leverages relationships inside and across teams
- Communicates effectively and focuses on the customer and client
- Collaborative, working well both at team and individual level
- Positive, “can-do” attitude, proactive, and with a drive to be an expert in each process
- Proven ability to balance multiple demands at the same time in a busy environment, prioritising correctly, whilst keeping to time frames
- Proven ability to drive results on team and individual level: productivity, quality and case time resolution
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and learn additional processes
- Supporting markets and languages other than the Netherlands and Dutch
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package. Details and conditions will be shared on application.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2019, 5:58:54 AM