Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Role of this Position
Develop impactful multi-media integrated communication plan. Responsible for centrally-funded ATL (Above the Line) media planning, while managing ATL budget and
1) Communication Planning
Strategic alignment with the central & local LOB key stakeholders on media planning
2) Consumer Insight
Distill data and information into the sharp consumer insights
3) Media Planning
Support to develop effective holistic media plan to support business and brand objectives and manage performance.
Media planning/buying, day-to-day management
Research/Tracking & reporting
4) Budget Management
Manage ATL media budget, collaborating w/ Creative Mgr
5) Agency Management
Media agency management
Work with multi-agencies team and deploy the media plan
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience in holistic media planning across media: ATL, BTL, traditional, digital including social
- People management experience
- Working experience for the global brands
- Deep knowledge of range of media tracking methodologies
- Management of multiple partners/agencies
- Professional network/access to the external media service providers and partners
- Strong analytical, logical thinking
- Facilitation and negotiation skills
- Leadership in accountable projects
- Effective communication
- Customer-first mindset
- Attention to details
- Multi tasking
- Commitment for quality and on-time delivery
- Interested in emerging creative and media trends
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 30, 2019, 9:58:55 PM