American Express Profesiones
Mexico City, México
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Analyst Operational Risk will be responsible for conducting Operational Risk activities for GCS, as well supporting regulatory and compliance programs.
The role will focus on the following:
• Handling Process Risk Self-Assessment for US and International
• Responsible for the end to end risk assessment process as per AEMP 54) for LAC
• Responsible for the Call Monitoring program in LAC
• Developer of the Business Continuity Plan for GCS Mexico
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
RequerimientosQualifications / Skills
• 2+ years experience in operational risk management, internal control, or audit within the Banking or financial services industries.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with leaders, process owners, peers and control teams.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to convey thought leadership in identifying emerging operational risk issues and to deliver high quality, actionable feedback to leaders.
• Strong project management skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 13/09/2019, 12:42:46