American Express Careers
Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Governance & Communications
Reporting to the Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, the successful candidate will work on ensuring that we have a robust governance process in place and will be integral to ensuring that all marketing teams executing campaigns are adhering to pre-defined contact rules by channel. They will also work on the delivery of best in class marketing programs encompassing campaign development and delivery plus deliver key reporting and data driven insights to continually improve and optimise the communication strategy.
The successful applicant will partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders to drive business growth and enhance the performance of our marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Governance of Lifecycle Marketing programs for consumer card members
- Development of marketing communications for American Express owned channels
- Partner effectively with internal teams to deliver best in class programs and deliver business results
- Project management of new capability development and back-end system enhancement to drive improved channel performance
- Track campaign effectiveness and overall results against benchmarks to optimise and enhance campaigns as required
- Liaise with external creative agencies to ensure quality of work and on time delivery of creative assets
- Budget management for Lifecycle team
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing, along with digital marketing & campaign management experience
- Superior multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong communicator with experience managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Must be a team player and customer advocate
- Budget management experience
- Dynamic, positive and energetic attitude and work ethic
- Knowledge of American Express Cards, services and benefits, and/or understanding of the Financial Services Industry viewed favourably
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 5, 2019, 9:19:46 PM