American Express Careers
Collection Specialist - Backoffice (Night Shift)
- Process manual work lists referral and closure according to operation guidelines.
- Provides accurate and timely response to Internal Amex, outside agencies inquiries, cancelled card members and Debt Purchaser via email.
- Responds to all incoming correspondence as outlined in the operation guidelines.
- Investigate, identify root of the issue, and provide recommendations of solutions and/or feedback to requesting party.
- Prepare and send correspondence for (not limited to) Direct Debit, Paid in Full, Settled in Full & Default correspondence to card members as required.
- Update financial adjustments accurately within designated timeframes to the correct ledgers.
- Understand and follow the market specific (local law) requirements in each case handling.
- Understand and comply with all Sarbanes Oxley testing requirements; for example work list penetration timeliness, accelerated write accuracy and timeliness
- Achieve an accuracy score of 96% or greater through the Quality Assurance assessment process each month.
- Upon request, action other collections related tasks and projects as and when required.
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Good skill in Excel tools such as pivot table, VLOOKUP and macro would be an advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Able to make sound decisions effectively and promptly with minimum supervision.
- Good self-discipline, able to work to deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and commercial environments.
- Good interpersonal skills, mature and patience in handling difficult situations.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 31, 2019, 1:03:43 AM