American Express Careers
This position supports our Public Affairs and Communications Asia, based in Singapore with key responsibilities as follows:
- Provides administrative support and planning assistance to the Vice President of Public Affairs and Communications, Asia
- Coordinates team activity and scheduling across Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Japan, India, and Australia
- Assists in meeting arrangements and agendas
- Supports in expense reporting and tracking
- Liaises with other departments and offices in collecting information for various reporting
- Manage travel arrangements and ensure timely preparation and processing, reconciliation and submission of expense reimbursement reports
- Maintain general office supplies, manage document filing and record keeping
- Supports in conducting research and consolidating for presentations
- Provide general support to visitors
- Handle ad-hoc assignments, as required
- Common sense knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- High proficiency in MS office, such as Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good ability to build business relationship, self-motivated and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 2, 2019, 3:37:04 AM