American Express Profesiones
Senior Marketing Manager - North Region
Descripción del Trabajo
- Strategy - Closely work with Business Development Leaders and the Bank Partners planning all marketing activities.
- Developing and managing detailed activity plans alongside consistent reviews.
- Contribute with thought leadership on their marketing plans and identify opportunities that will drive aggressive growth in the market.
- Marketing execution - Work with the Bank Partner on development and delivery of marketing activities from segmentation, research, brand development, advertising, PR, new product development, channel expansion, distribution, loyalty, activation, rewards and network / merchant marketing. All marketing initiatives will be delivered on time and on budget, ensuring new cards and Billed Business targets are met. Creation and implementation of best practices will be critical to successful campaigns.
- Acquisition Planning and Execution - Work with Bank Partners to develop a robust plan and successfully implement multiple distribution channels including, amongst others, Direct Mail, Direct Sales, Personal Sales, Telemarketing, Branch Sales, Current Account Bundling and Interactive.
- Ongoing review of channel performance to ensure optimization of plan and campaigns. Continuous channel management must ensure NCA and CIF targets are met and exceeded on monthly basis.
- Engagement/ Loyalty Planning and Execution - Work closely with Bank Partners on the successful set up, implementation, execution and ongoing management of outstanding early engagement and loyalty programs that will ensure we meet and exceed the billings targets for the market.
- Partner Management - Develop strong relationships with partners to get buy in to marketing plans and ensure flawless execution of key plans and strategies.
- Work with Account Managers to ensure American Express achieves all stated growth and market share goals with the overall aim of being the preferred network of choice.
- Fully utilize all internal partners (from their leader to agencies and central)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
RequerimientosQualifications / Skills
- Degree in Marketing. Desirable MBA.
- Fluent English and Spanish– Spoken and written 100%.
- Strong excel, PowerPoint as well as project plan management knowledge.
- Marketing expertise: deep knowledge of 1-2 different elements of the consumer marketing mix ideally but not essentially online, brand marketing, product development, customer acquisition, rewards or loyalty.
- Requires highly developed commercial acumen and demonstrable skills in driving results by influencing through partner channels
- Knowledge of and experience in the credit card market and Fintechs is a MUST for the role.
- Partner management: ability to inspire, influence and work with partners.
- Strong Interpersonal/influence management skills with the ability to work across business units, executive levels and diverse functions internally and externally. This is a MUST for the role
- Driving Results: proven record of driving results Strong analytical skills.
- Flexibility and change management: an ability to embrace and drive change essential.
- Highly motivated, with a good sense of when to seek advice and when to act autonomously and independently.
- Proven ability to execute multifunctional initiatives within scope and time, and with quality is a MUST.
- Influence: ability to negotiate and reach the results with internal American Express stakeholders.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 06/08/2019, 16:50:54