This role is responsible for consulting with multiple Marketing and Analytic partners to on strategy targeting, data use and training. This role requires thought leadership, understanding of marketing processes, execution infrastructure and process improvement ideas and implementation. This candidate will be guiding e is responsible for the delivery of direct marketing campaigns. They are also responsible for leading process improvement and re-engineering opportunities that drive efficiency and automation in campaign targeting and segmentation. At the manager level, the employee does not have a people leadership role but is often viewed as an emerging expert in the field. The candidate will focus on resolution of complex problems. Recommend changes to policies, establish procedures that affect organization and business results.
- Strategic and logical thinking.
- Process improvement mindset.
- Understanding of marketing operations.
- Strong relationship and communication skills with consulting expertise.
- Experience working with data and marketing platforms like Unica.
- Big data platform/programing a plus (Hive, PySpark etc.)
- A self starter looking to put structure and enhancements into existing processes etc.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 15, 2019, 1:42:48 AM